Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dear Love

Dear Love,
today is the day where I tell you everything. All of what I ever feel, bad feelings. I am sorry that my words are harsh and I know I hurt you in so many ways.

I know that everything is partly my fault. I refused to understand you and I want you to understand me. I am sorry, love. I'm too hurt.

Love,
To tell you the truth, I can't imagine living without you. I know you have other priorities. I know. Now that you told me, I understand everything. I'm sorry.

Baby,
We might not be together anymore after this. That would be my biggest mistake ever. I love you too much. I hope you love me as much too. How can I live without you?

I want you. I need you. I love you.

Ohh God! Please help us. Tolonglah panjangkan jodoh antara kami.

Love,
Your girlfriend.

No comments: